We aim to bring free or low cost learning and development opportunities through a variety of options.
- Provide Free Internet access for individual ICT purposes
- Informal workshops and social learning events
- Maths, English, ESOL classes
- Community Learning (non-accredited) opportunities
- National Qualifications (accredited) learning opportunities
- Employability & Careers Support
FULL COST DELIVERY
We offer a range of training opportunities that can be delivered 7 days per week, either in-house or at a location of your choice. All our in-house 1 day+ course are served with refreshments and lunch included in the price.
- Bespoke Training and Development Course
- Mentoring and Coaching (Coming soon)
We are currently working in close partnership with
- FIT4 Your Future
- Lead the Change
- Boston Big Local
- Star People
- Fenside Community Centre
- Childrens Centre – Volunteer Card
- Talent Match
VOLUNTEERING & WORK EXPERIENCE
TaylorITEX CIC has always offered volunteering and work experiences as a pathway to work. Our placements range from 2 weeks up to 26 weeks depending upon individual needs and organisational agreements.
All our volunteers and work experience staff are expected to undertake training and development opportunities whilst with us.
- Individual applicants
- School and College arrangements
- DWP and Work Programme Initiatives
As a social enterprise TaylorITEX CIC is keen to promote and support opportunities for social entrepreneurs. Working with people on a one to one basis we can signpost and support people with their new enterprise ventures.
VENUE & ROOM HIRE
We have several venues and rooms available for hire or (possible) long term lease in Boston
- Conference Facilities
- ICT and Training Rooms
- Sports Hall used for events also
- Licenced Café and Function Room
TaylorITEX has full catering facilities and is able to cater for small groups of 6 or more through to lager groups of 60+ We can provide a variety of buffets from £4.50 per head.