This course is focused on providing you with the skills and knowledge to allow to promote yourself successfully to employers.
This one day, six hour, course will enable you to:
- Evaluate your strengths and weaknesses
- Market yourself to prospective employers.
- Approaching a prospective employer
- Identify factors associated with being a good employee
- Understand how to build a positive relationship with an employer
- Devise an action plan indicating strategies for the Wage Incentive Scheme and conduct research on organisations they wish to approach
- Sending a covering email for your dream job
The course is suitable for all levels of learners and appropriate needs can be taken into consideration for all learners. We will discuss this with you before you enrol to ensure you are on the most suitable course.
To discuss this course or your other training needs please call our Course Advisor on 01205 360800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org